System Video EngineerBack to Page
Location: Mumbai/ Delhi (Currently work from home until further notice)
About the CompanyAt Toch.ai we are building the next generation of video automation. Our platform is a cloud-agnostic tool that processes video content using AI and ML technology into bite-sized content capsules that are ready to go-to-market in real-time. Our proprietary technology enables traditional media broadcasters and new-age streaming giants to drive more revenue to their businesses by increasing their audience engagement and amplifying their brand and sponsor messages. Our vision is to empower the end-user of our platform so that anyone with little or no experience of editing can become a master content creator.
- 1. Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- 2. Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- 3. Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- 4. Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- 5. Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- 6. Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- 7. Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- 8. Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- 9. Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Experience and Qualifications
1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
2. Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux-based environments.
3. Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX).
4. Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS.
5. Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box).
6. Experience with monitoring systems.
7. Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, Cfengine, Chef).
8. Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python).