Head of Sales – USBack to Page
About the CompanyAt Toch.ai we are building the next generation of video automation. Our platform is a cloud-agnostic tool that processes video content using AI and ML technology into bite-sized content capsules that are ready to go to market in real-time. Our proprietary technology enables traditional media broadcasters and new-age streaming giants to drive more revenue to their businesses by increasing their audience engagement and amplifying their brand and sponsor messages. Our vision is to empower the end-user of our platform so that anyone with little or no experience of editing can become a master content creator.
- 1. Learn & understand our products and our prospective customers.
- 2. Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate Toch solution and customer requirements.
- 3. Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- 4. Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- 5. Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- 6. Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- 7. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- 8. Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- 9. Perform effective online demos to prospects.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Senior-level sales leadership experience for the American region in a fast-growing (SaaS) company.
2. Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
3. Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
4. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
5. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
6. Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
7. Strong leadership and team-building skills.
8. Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.