Quality AssuranceBack to Page
Location: Mumbai/Delhi (Currently work from home until further notice)
About the CompanyAt Toch.ai we are building the next generation of video automation. Our platform is a cloud-agnostic tool that processes video content using AI and ML technology into bite-sized content capsules that are ready to go to market in real-time. Our proprietary technology enables traditional media broadcasters and new-age streaming giants to drive more revenue to their businesses by increasing their audience engagement and amplifying their brand and sponsor messages. Our vision is to empower the end-user of our platform so that anyone with little or no experience of editing can become a master content creator.
- 1. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- 2. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- 3. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- 4. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- 5. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- 6. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- 7. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- 8. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- 9. Monitor debugging process results.
- 10. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- 11. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- 12. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Proven work experience of 3-4 years in browser-based applications.
2. Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
3. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
4. Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
5. Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
7. Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
8. Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
9. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
10. Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
11. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.