Inside Sales AssociateBack to Page
Location: Mumbai/ Delhi (Currently work from home until further notice)
About the CompanyAt Toch.ai we are building the next generation of video automation. Our platform is a cloud-agnostic tool that processes video content using AI and ML technology into bite-sized content capsules that are ready to go to market in real-time. Our proprietary technology enables traditional media broadcasters and new-age streaming giants to drive more revenue to their businesses by increasing their audience engagement and amplifying their brand and sponsor messages. Our vision is to empower the end-user of our platform so that anyone with little or no experience of editing can become a master content creator.
- 1. Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- 2. Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- 3. Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- 4. Closes new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
- 5. Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date, and explaining stock-outs.
- 6. Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- 7. Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- 8. Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
- 9. Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- 10. Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- 11. Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience and Qualifications
1. BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration.>
2. 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience preferred.