Infra Admin & Release HeadBack to Page
About the CompanyAt Toch.ai we are building the next generation of video automation. Our platform is a cloud-agnostic tool that processes video content using AI and ML technology into bite-sized content capsules that are ready to go to market in real-time. Our proprietary technology enables traditional media broadcasters and new-age streaming giants to drive more revenue to their businesses by increasing their audience engagement and amplifying their brand and sponsor messages. Our vision is to empower the end-user of our platform so that anyone with little or no experience of editing can become a master content creator.
ResponsibilitiesThe Infra Admin & Release Head is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes Release Management, Network and Server services, service monitoring, servers, storage and related software. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all the systems and infrastructure. Partnering with the Engineering team responsible for development of Business Applications, this position will lead the Infrastructure and Operations teams with overall responsibility for technology infrastructure planning and deployment of technology for various projects.
- Partners with Technology head lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage market trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
- Participate in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures.
- Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
- Ensure best practices are followed for code release management & monitoring of traffic on web sites & other applications.
Experience and Qualifications
1. 8-10 years’ total experience, including 6+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site Cloud environment, including application hosting, CDN Networks, security and information protection.
2. Experience in leading overall infrastructure for a complex organization and network, including 24x7 monitoring of a media website & digital properties.
3. Experience in hosting and managing video streaming applications, React & Node JS-based applications.
4. Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security.
5. Experience in hosting services on Amazon Cloud & Google Cloud.
6. Experience in performing Vulnerability Assessment at server & application level.
7. Experience in managing Live Streaming on digital platforms.
8. Experience in managing SVN, Git code repository & Code release management.
9. Experience in automation of server & DB scalability - including but not limited to : EC2 , VPC , S3 , SNS , IAM, CloudFront, RDS.
10. Elastic Cache, Elastic Transcoding, Route53, Billing, ELB, EBS.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field, while most prefer potential candidates to have a master’s degree in a technological field as well.
2. Preference to IT Infrastructure Managers who are a Google & Amazon certifications.