UI / UX Designer & DeveloperBack to Page
Location: Mumbai/ Delhi (Currently work from home until further notice)
About the CompanyAt Toch.ai we are building the next generation of video automation. Our platform is a cloud-agnostic tool that processes video content using AI and ML technology into bite-sized content capsules that are ready to go to market in real-time. Our proprietary technology enables traditional media broadcasters and new-age streaming giants to drive more revenue to their businesses by increasing their audience engagement and amplifying their brand and sponsor messages. Our vision is to empower the end-user of our platform so that anyone with little or no experience of editing can become a master content creator.
- 1. Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- 2. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- 3. Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- 4. Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- 5. Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- 6. Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- 7. Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- 8. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems. (e.g. responsiveness)
- 9. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- 10. Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role for 3-4 years.
2. Portfolio of design projects.
3. Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe, CC and InVision).
4. Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
5. Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
6. Good time-management skills.
7. BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.