Full Stack DeveloperBack to Page
Job: Full - Time
About the CompanyAt Toch.ai we are building the next generation of video automation. Our platform is a cloud-agnostic tool that processes video content using AI and ML technology into bite-sized content capsules that are ready to go to market in real-time. Our proprietary technology enables traditional media broadcasters and new-age streaming giants to drive more revenue to their businesses by increasing their audience engagement and amplifying their brand and sponsor messages. Our vision is to empower the end-user of our platform so that anyone with little or no experience of editing can become a master content creator.
2. Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
3. Designing/developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s).
4. Apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems.
5. Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
6. Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
7. Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
Experience and Qualifications
1. Total work experience of 5+years in developing web-based solutions and services.
2. Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
3. Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both.
4. technical and non-technical audiences.
5. Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process.
6. Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD).
7. Should have knowledge of frameworks such as Node JS, Express JS, Grunt, Gulp, Yeoman.
8. AngularJS, Backbone JS, React JS, Bootstrap (or alternatives).