Data EngineerBack to Page
Location: Mumbai/ Delhi (Currently work from home until further notice)
About the CompanyAt Toch.ai we are building the next generation of video automation. Our platform is a cloud-agnostic tool that processes video content using AI and ML technology into bite-sized content capsules that are ready to go to market in real-time. Our proprietary technology enables traditional media broadcasters and new-age streaming giants to drive more revenue to their businesses by increasing their audience engagement and amplifying their brand and sponsor messages. Our vision is to empower the end-user of our platform so that anyone with little or no experience of editing can become a master content creator.
- 1. Analyze and organize raw data
- 2. Build data systems and pipelines
- 3. Evaluate business needs and objectives
- 4. Interpret trends and patterns
- 5. Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- 6. Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- 7. Build algorithms and prototypes
- 8. Combine raw information from different sources
- 9. Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- 10. Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- 11. Develop analytical tools and programs
- 12. Collaborate with data scientists and architects on several projects
Experience and Qualifications
1. Previous 6-8 years experience as a data engineer or in a similar role.
2. Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
3. Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Java and Python).
4. Hands-on experience with SQL database design.
5. Great numerical and analytical skills.
6. Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus.
7. Data engineering certification (e.g IBM Certified Data Engineer) is a plus.