Chief of StaffBack to Page
Location: Mumbai/ Delhi (Currently work from home until further notice)
About the CompanyAt Toch.ai we are building the next generation of video automation. Our platform is a cloud agnostic tool that processes video content using AI and ML technology into bite-sized content capsules that are ready to go-to-market in real time. Our proprietary technology enables traditional media broadcasters and new age streaming giants to drive more revenue to their businesses by increasing their audience engagement and amplifying their brand and sponsor messages. Our vision is to empower the end user of our platform so that anyone with little or no experience of editing can become a master content creator.
ResponsibilitiesStrategy to Execution
- 1. Convert the strategic objectives into OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) that help define the “how-to” for achieving the goals.
- 2. Monitoring org’s progress towards strategic goals. For goals that are off track, ensuring high-quality problem solving with the relevant leaders.
- 3. Designing and running effective review forums such as weekly staff meeting and monthly business reviews.
- 4. Designing the metrics dashboard required to continuously monitor business performance.
- 5. Help the CEO run effective leadership 1:1s by setting key prioritizes and outlining feedback to share.
- 6. Drive 1-2 strategic, cross-functional projects
- 7. Synthesized updates on other projects for CEO / CXOs.
- 1. Drives 1-2 key strategic projects and cross-functional projects.
- 2. Synthesized updates on other projects for CEO/CXOs.
- 3. Orchestrate Key projects for L1 OKRs through Functional owners.
- 1. Coaches/ Mentors Leaders across functions in the organization.
- 2. Collaborates closely with business teams to deliver on shared OKRs for growth and profitability.
- 3. Helping to build a high-quality leadership team (working as representative of CEO with the TA team).
- 4. Be a part of the weekly hiring war room to oversee the hiring process.
- 5. Ensuring organisation design is in line with strategic objectives and helping to redesign the org as needed.
- 6. Acting as a sounding board to leaders and CEO alike, ensuring effective communication flow in both directions.
- 1. Ensure regular updates from the CEO’s office to the rest of the organisation.
- 2. Setups up and runs engaging company level All Hands and other forums as needed.
- 1. Able to drive discussions with external stakeholders like investors, media, govt etc to effectively represent the CEO as appropriate.
- 2. Be a part of the periodic investment war room along with CFO to oversee the investment process.
- 3. Own all the press releases of the company along with the Growth head.
- 4. Own the creation of periodic investor reports.
Experience and Qualifications
1. 5+ years of post-MBA experience from IIMs / ISB.
2. Consulting experience in top-tier firms such as Mckinsey, BCG, Bain preferred.
3. Prior startup experience in cross-functional roles such as strategy, CEO’s office preferred.
Desirable Traits and Skills:
1. Should be a good problem solver with analytical depth.
2. Looking for someone who is highly structured and can create order and rigor in running the organization.
3. Should be a confident communicator, driven & tenacious.
4. Should be able to influence team members across all levels without the need for direct authority.